ADULT BIKE TRAINING
Here at the Settlement Centre Waikato, we offer a range of adult bike trainings at different skill levels – trainings are open to anyone over the age of 18 at any level. Whether you have never ridden a bike before or if you have lots of experience we have a training for you. Come and learn to ride a bike, learn new skills and build confidence.
We run a range of trainings during the year.
• Beginner – if you have never ridden a bike / don’t know how to ride a bike (You will learn to balance, stop & start by yourself)
• Grade 1 – if you can ride a bike and stop and start by yourself (You will learn new skills and build confidence in preparation to ride on the road)
• Grade 2 –if you are a confidant rider and have good biking skills (You will learn the road rules and how to ride on the road safely and with confidence)
Our bike trainings are free and require a $20 bond that is refunded on completion of a training.
To find out more and register your interest,please
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Call: 07 853 2192 or
• Come and see us at The Settlement Centre Waikato, 46g Boundary Road
To find out about bike donations please contact the Centre.
Our bike training is funded by Hamilton City Council