ADULT BIKE TRAINING
Here at the Settlement Centre Waikato, we offer a range of adult bike trainings at different levels throughout the year – trainings are free and open to anyone 18 years old and over. Whether you have never ridden a bike before or if you have lots of experience we have a training for you. Come and learn to ride a bike, learn new skills and build confidence. We have bikes and helmets are available for use during our trainings if you don’t have your own.
• Beginner – if you have never ridden a bike / don’t know how to ride a bike (You will learn to balance, stop & start by yourself)
• Grade 1 – if you can ride a bike and stop and start by yourself (You will learn new skills and build confidence in preparation to ride on the road)
• Grade 2 –if you are a confidant rider and have good biking skills (You will learn the road rules and how to ride on the road safely and with confidence)
To find out more and to register your interest:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Call: 07 853 2192 or
• Come and see us at The Settlement Centre Waikato, 46g Boundary Road
With support from the Hamilton City Council, we are proud to be collaborating with Go Eco to provide access to bike trainings and cycling safety education, bike repairs, workshops and re-homing of bikes across the city. To find out about bike donations please contact us.